Erin was over here being annoying, and she decided to annoy me in the middle of finishing a mystery and planning an novel and writing a story for a friend who moved away and a story for her baby. I am exceedingly put out.
However. These things have rules. As follows: Five facts, five questions answered, five asked, and five nominees. I’ve decided to be cranky and break the fourth rule. I’m flattered, really, but I don’t have five friends I can trust not to bounce this back on me.
Five facts about Rosalie:
1. I really, really hate Black Hawk down. This is the fifth time my brother has come into the room where I’m working and turned it on.
2. I work with an ex-Army guy, a Salvation Army Captain, a very nice lady with very bad bipolar, and a dude who is from Kashmir. Not India, not Pakistan, Kashmir. He is adamant on that point.
3. Carrying on from Erin’s Point 3: Erin has never eaten a decent bratwurst. If she had she’d know the difference.
4. I quite like camping. Gives me an excuse to carry a sheath knife around.
5. I don’t believe any actor should ever be cast in a part which involves using an accent from a continent he or she was not born on. Ever.
Five questions answered:
1. If you had to choose between the Doctor, Sherlock, Merlin, Luke Skywalker, Matthias, Jim Hawkins, and Sir Percy Blakeney to go on an unexpected and otherwise completely unpredictable adventure with, who would you choose?
Hmm. If you mean Matthias Kenobi, and his son (either of the older two) comes with him, then him. If you mean Matthias Maccabee, then him. If you mean Matthias the thirteenth apostle, then him. If, as Iris thinks, you mean Matthias the mouse from Redwall, then definitely Sir Percy Blakeney.
2. Who would you be more likely to say “You’re weird!” (complete with exclamation point) to: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Sherlock, Watson, the Doctor, Merlin, or Halt? (If you would be most likely to say “You’re weird!” to Halt, then you have my undying respect. Either you are very brave, or just plain crazy.)
Hmm again. I’m afraid I don’t know your friend Halt, so that narrows it down. I don’t think Obi-Wan is weird, and I don’t think Sherlock is very weird or Watson weird at all. I only know one Merlin and I wouldn’t dare call him weird, so it must be the Doctor. The Tenth, for preference, as most likely to laugh and not shoot me off into the wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff. (I don’t watch Doctor Who. I have a cousin who does.)
3. Do you wear socks to sleep in? (You’d better bet your fluffy bedsocks you do, young’un, wot?!)
Good god, what planet are you from? Of course not.
4. What is the best plot you’ve ever had that originated in a dream? (Yes, a sleeping dream. Daydreams don’t qualify. Sorry, Sir Percy.)
Originated? Not culminated? None, I’m afraid. I only ever dream dreams that I’ve previously written for other people. I know. There’s an absolute scorcher in the beginning of Valentine and I had it for weeks.
5. Have you ever been to Boston in the fall?
Personally, I’m inclined to blame Raya for this question. You must be taking the babysitting duties seriously, old pal. And no, I haven’t. I have in fact never been on the American continent at all. Plan to remedy that in January, though.
Five questions of my own: These are to nobody in particular, just whoever happens to be interested and cares to answer in the comments.
1. What is your least favorite film that you have seen? Walking out halfway does not count.
2. If you had to have one of the following people walk into the local grocery shop/store where you happened to be, and recognize you, which would you find least embarrassing: Captain America, Nightwing, Qui-Gon Jinn, Dr. Edward Rolles Weston, Aslan (is he a person?), or Vesper Lynd?
3. What is your most annoying habit? (To people around you, not to yourself.)
4. If you had to pick one composer’s work to listen to for the rest of your life, forsaking all others, who would you pick?
5. Rudyard Kipling, H. Rider Haggard, or Baroness Orczy?
Right. That’s me done. Thanks a bundle, Erin, and now may I get back to finishing Breaking Point?
Thanks for reading.
MTFBW everybody except VJ. Or him too if he decides to recant.